I'm curious about the pixel elephant! How did it go at TedX & where can I see it @ team Elephantastics????
that means 10 elephants roaming freely across the border. And counting...
Hello RCC Teams!
I am filled with excitement as I muse over the ideas I heard at the kick-off.
To help support the teams toward collaboration, I wanted to share a paraphrasing of an article I gleaned from eHow a while back.
1. Prepare to compromise. When working with a team, it is impossible for everyone to get their way, so compromise is imperative. Don't consider it a blow to your ego, simply a necessity when you develop collaboration skills and put them to use.
2. Avoid taking it personally. Remember that decision-making should not be personal, it is just a natural part of the process.
3 Focus on the well-being of the project. In... read more
The first week was one of focus and decisions. I heard many great developments through the grapevine.
Team Elephantastics will start their pixel elephant photo action to attract 75000 donors tomorrow at TedXAmsterdam. Good luck guys! Another team decided to spread personal stories from Africa about the project, to give the whole concept body. One team will put their minds to the imitation of how elephants in Africa will roam, by performing a live Elephant walk.
I had contact with almost all team captains, if not please inform me with your status quo. Good luck this week to all, cant wait to see the results!
Here here are some more pics of last Saturday.
Hi there Challengers,
that was a very inspiring, enthusiastic and creative kick off last Saturday. Keep up that spirit starting this week.
Tip of the week: out of all the radically creative ideas you came up with, start with a focus on that one action to be realised in 28 days.
Be radical. Give it all you have. Good luck
Hey everybody! While my train ride back to Tilburg was three hours long due to problems with the Trains in Utrecht, this gave me the time to do some brainstorming for myself. Here are some ideas that, either useful or not, might help all the teams along. Good luck with them!
• Make a videogame out of it
• Ask cartoonist to make in the ‘week of the elephant’, make cartoons that are published daily(ie Lectrr)
• Let somebody write a novel about it (famous writer)
• Let somebody write a song about it (famous singer)
• Let a fictional character visit Africa (ie SpongeBob visits Africa, or superman or a famous series character)
• Get a football... read more
is the day! all challengers are going to kick off their 28 day experience of radically collaborating for a better world. Good luck to all of you.
By bringing together people from different passions and expertise we aim to optimize the group' capacity to act and make a change. Looking forward to be surprised by the sum of all talents...!
To all that want to apply for the Radical Collaboration Challenge: you're at the right spot.
What to do: become a Pifworld player (member), add your motivation to participate (click 'change profile' in your overview) and join team Radical Collaboration Challenge.
Out of all motivations we will select 40 enthusiasts to join at the kick off Collaboration lunch on 20th November. Good luck!